About Fastrack Lending
Fastrack Lending is one of the preeminent organizations in the personal lending industry. We’re a company of experienced and dedicated professionals, who are passionate about helping others improve their financial lives.
Our highly skilled Loan Consultants take the time to discuss every clients’ specific circumstances and goals to help them secure a loan that works best for their unique financial needs. We work with dozens of lenders nationwide, to help secure the best possible loan rates and terms for our customers.
As one of the leading financial organizations in the country, Fastrack Lending has built a reputation for putting the needs of its customers first. Our goal is to help our clients replace debilitating high-interest, compounding credit card debt, with a manageable, fixed-interest personal loan to help lower monthly payments and potentially saving thousands of dollars in interest.
We pride ourselves on providing no-obligation financial consultations, including customized budget analysis and ongoing customer education. Fastrack Lending goes beyond just providing a path for securing personal loans; our mission is to help people resolve their financial challenges, build their wealth, and to get on the road to financial freedom.
We currently serve clients in 21 states across America, with additional states being added all the time.
We provide a complimentary, no-obligation consultation, based entirely on your individual circumstance.
Our Core Values
At the heart of Fastrack Lending’s business are our core values. These values inform every part of our business.
- Education: Financial literacy helps people in becoming independent and self-sufficient. Our goal is to empower our clients and educate them with their finances and take control of their financial situations which is something they deeply appreciate. Through education, our clients gain the knowledge, resources, and direction to achieve their financial goals.
- Client Focus: We only exist because of our clients. To that end, we make every client our number one priority. Every decision we make and action we take is done with a commitment to our client’s success.
- Honesty: The cornerstone of a successful partnership is trust. Internally within our corporate culture, and outwardly to our clients and business partners, Fastrack Lending is dedicated to maintaining an environment built on loyalty and trust, which can only come from a commitment to honesty and transparency in all of our interactions.
- Communication: Beginning from the very first introductory phone call, our goal is to maintain regular, open lines of ongoing communication with our clients. We clearly communicate every detail of the loan application process as well as thoroughly explain all of our client’s options once they’ve received offers.
- Empathy: Understanding and relating to our client’s particular circumstances is critical to being able to provide the highest level of service. We understand that money and finances can be an emotional subject, so we practice active listening so we can respond appropriately to every situation.
Personal Loans Rate and Terms Disclosure: All loan requests are funded by third-party lenders. Fastrack Lending, LLC (“Fastrack Lending”) does not endorse any lender or loan broker, and does not charge consumers for the services provided by its platform. Rates for personal loans provided by lenders on the Fastrack Lending platform range between 5.99%-35.99% APR with terms from 36 to 60 months. Actual rates, terms, and loan amounts may vary based on the lender’s eligibility criteria, which may include factors such as credit score, loan amount, loan term, credit usage, and history, and vary based on the loan purpose. Not all who apply will qualify for the lowest interest rate or the maximum loan amount. The lowest rates available typically require excellent credit, and for some lenders, they may be reserved for specific loan purposes and/or shorter loan terms. Fastrack Lending does not control any lender’s creditworthiness or eligibility criteria. All rates are determined by the lender and must be agreed upon between the borrower and the borrower’s chosen lender. Rates and terms are subject to change at any time without notice. To qualify, a borrower must be a U.S. citizen or permanent U.S. resident in the following states: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, California, Delaware, Florida, Idaho, Indiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas, Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming. Borrowers must be at least 18 years of age (in Nebraska and Alabama a borrower must be at least 19 years of age). Lenders may request verification of income or employment, or perform a credit check in order to evaluate your eligibility. To check the rates and terms you qualify for, third-party lenders conduct a soft credit pull that will not affect your credit score. However, if you choose a product and continue your application, a full credit report will be requested from one or more consumer reporting agencies, which is considered a hard credit pull and may affect your credit. For details, questions, or concerns in connection with your loan request or the potential impact of a loan application on your credit score, please contact your lender directly. Neither this service nor the lenders participating on the Fastrack Lending platform are available in all states. This service does not constitute an offer for loan products if such are prohibited by any state law. Void where prohibited.